ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: JUnit timeout
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 08:45:39 GMT

[...]

You're right. When I refactored the task, I also added a property to the
watchdog so that I could check if it was used to kill the process but never
implemented it fully. This is because I was wondering what strategy to
choose and did not want to make too many changes at once in the behavior.
Considering it now, it was probably not my best decision. :)

Thanks a lot for taking the time to do it.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France