ant-dev mailing list archives

From Weiqi Gao <weiqi...@networkusa.net>
Subject Re: Bootstrap failure in CVS
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2001 13:06:25 GMT
On 02 Jul 2001 20:45:00 +1000, Conor MacNeill wrote:

> The build file will only build perforce code if the ORO library
> is around.  This is controlled by this line in the build.xml
> file
>   <exclude name="${optional.package}/perforce/*.java"
>     unless="jakarta.oro.present" />
>
> Now, that property is set by
>
>   <available property="jakarta.oro.present"
>     classname="org.apache.oro.text.regex.Perl5Matcher"
>     classpathref="classpath" />

I see the problem now.  I have Jython 2.0 Final installed, which
contains an integrated version of the ORO library in its jython.jar.

The version of ORO they have is the Apache version circa Nov 2000.  I'll
try the latest version of ORO from Apache.

I'm not sure if Jython will be happy about the new ORO though.

--
Weiqi Gao
weiqigao@networkusa.net