ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: PATCH: Attributes of Target can reference properties
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 02:08:38 GMT

I don't want to extend this thread further, but I just wanted to publicly
post a semi-retraction of my remarks, they were based on memory, having
re-read my archives of this list from that time I'd say your version of
events is somewhat more accurate than mine.  I do still feel that Duncan
got a raw deal but what's past is past and I won't bring it up here again.

-Peter