ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: PATCH: Attributes of Target can reference properties
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2001 08:46:40 GMT
That would leave name, if and unless as the attributes that don't expand?
Here's the question: do we *exclude* expansion by default (i.e. for future
attributes that may be added later) by only expanding in specific
attributes, or
do we *include* expansion by default by NOT expanding in specific listed
attributes?

-Peter