ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <Jesse.Gl...@netbeans.com>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT] New <dependset> task, a task to manage arbitrary dependencies between files
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2001 17:34:13 GMT
"Craeg K. Strong" wrote:
> [snip]
> The dependset task compares a set of source files with a set of target
> files. If any of the source files is more recent than any of the target
> files, all of the target files are removed. [snip]

I think this would be cool--at least I've had the mentioned problem with
<uptodate>, another which runs the first and then deletes the target file(s)
if the first reported it was not up-to-date, and then the real target which
runs both of the preceding before running <style>. Simplifying the idiom here
would be nice.

-Jesse

--
Jesse Glick   <mailto:Jesse.Glick@netbeans.com>
tel (+4202) 3300-9161 Sun Micro x49161 Praha CR