ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Status of Antidote (was [VOTE] 1.4 Release Plan)
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:38:57 GMT
> From: Conor MacNeill [mailto:conor@cortexebusiness.com.au]
> > From: Stefan Bodewig [mailto:bodewig@apache.org]
> >
> > What do you think about GUMPifying Antidote?  Shouldn't be that hard
> > (and I'd volunteer to help with that as soon as I manage to compile
> > Antodote, that is 8-)
>
> Absolutely should be done. We could get nightly builds
> happening at the same
> time (assuming there isn't a solution already).

I agree, too, but let me first check out what's wrong with the build and
jikes. BTW: We ran into various problems using jikes as Ant-compiler
building huge GUI-Projects at my former employer - perhaps Wolf (Siberski)
can provide more detailed information.

I think I'll have time for checking and fixing the problems at the weekend -
if Nick isn't faster then me ;-).

Additionally: We still are looking for people contributing to Antidote. If
you know somebody with GUI experience - please hire them :-)!

Greetinx,
Chris