ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] 1.4 Release Plan
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2001 06:07:28 GMT
Yeah, that would be cool...

Unfortunately it seems that Simeon has left us - at least he neither posted
something to this group, nor commiting something into cvs - and I am not
that deep into the whole Antidote stuff, that I feel save to setup a
release. Of course if Nick (Davis) would do the main release stuff, I'll
support him! So generally: +1 :-)

I'd propose to setup the release-schedule dependent to the ant 1.4 release,
so that we can build and test Antidote against 1.4. 1.4 would be the
recommented Ant-version for Antidote then!