ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/webpage/xdocs logos.xml
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2001 12:24:43 GMT
Wow... IMHO It'll becomes really difficult to decide on a logo, because now
we have a big amount of really cool, professional, cute, depictive,
particulary phantastic :-), printable, usable, etc. Logo proposals! GREAT!

BTW: IMHO no matter which logo we decide on: there should be a normal AND a
"built by" logo afterwards!

Oh, and: This has become a contest of real professionals :-)!

Cheers,
Chris