ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject Re: EJB-Verifier: Submit code under GNU Lesser General Public Lic ense
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2001 13:13:26 GMT
From: "Niels Verdonk" <Niels.Verdonk@ctp.com>
> I just thought your point was open for discussion.

The intention to support other servers was in ejbjar from very early on
(before even 1.2 was released). No one contributed any. I can only really
devote my resources to one server (although I did try to get a copy of
others). I'm happy people have now contributed the components to allow
ejb-jar to support other servers.

> I was only trying to point out that application specific tasks do have
> a history in ANT. Remember release 1.3 still has the ejbjar task for
> Weblogic only.

It is a grey area, whether a task belongs in Ant or it belongs with the
system it works with.

Conor