ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject Re: loader constraints violated when linking org/w3c/dom/Document class
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2001 02:22:25 GMT
On Sat,  7 Jul 2001 22:47, Sam Ruby wrote:
> Can I get somebody to look at
> http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/gump/2001-07-06/xml-fop.html?  It worked
> on 07-05, and on 07-06, xalan's check out failed...

There are three changes that *could* be relevent. It looks like that
./lib/buildtools.jar is getting removed from Classpath and there is some
funny interaaction with it and gumps classpath handling. That said I cannot
test this theory as CVS keeps failing halfway through getting fop ;(

Hope that helps. If not - I will continue trying to get fop and test that
theory ;)

conor       01/07/07 07:05:28

  Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/types Path.java
  Log:
  Another location where invalid paths can be ignored
  PR: 381
 Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant AntClassLoader.java
  Log:
  AntClassLoader now ignores paths which are invalid relative to the
  project.

  PR:    381
conor       01/07/07 06:51:12

  Modified:    src/main/org/apache/tools/ant AntClassLoader.java
                        Project.java
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs GZip.java
                        KeySubst.java Rename.java Replace.java Untar.java
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional Javah.java
                        NetRexxC.java
               src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/dotnet
                        CSharp.java Ilasm.java
  Log:
  Remove unnecessary use of Project.resolveFile by converting arguments to
  Files from Strings

Cheers,

Pete