ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: [Patch] Target attribute property expansion
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2001 00:55:24 GMT
I do not want to be a pain in the neck, but allowing properties in the
depends list seems kind of risky to me. Now the DAG of dependencies which is
the basis for and evaluation cannot be stablish until one have done property
resolution (at least global properties).

This feels to me like writing gotos to a pointer variable. Good for
assembler but not in structured languages. Do we really want to go that way?

Jose Alberto