ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT/PROPOSAL] Another abstract Ant Logo
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 09:36:29 GMT
Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com> wrote:

>> > Let's setup a schedule to find a decision wich logo to take!
>>
> I thought of something like:
>
> Submit-phase ends: 7/30/01
>
> Decision-phase: 8/1/01 to 8/16/01

Works for me - except that people in the northern hemisphere may very
well be on vacation in August 8-).

> BTW: Who should be able to vote for the logo? PMC, comitters,
> ant_dev, ant_user or everybody????

The only things I'd rule out completely are PMC (this is an Ant issue,
not a Jakarta issue) and everybody, if everybody means people outside
the Ant community (which is established by ant-user and ant-dev IMHO).

Tallying the votes might become more work if the number of voters is
more than ten, but this can be solved by technology 8-).

Stefan