ant-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Rall <...@finemaltcoding.com>
Subject Unadorned output (i.e. ant -emacs)
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 03:34:47 GMT
What is the recommended way for telling Ant to produce unadorned
output via a properties file?  A quick stroll through the source code
didn't turn up anything other than `ant -emacs`.  I'm not sure how to
leverage this through a properties file, and would prefer to not have
to re-introduce the Ant wrapper scripts that I've been doing away with
in favor of installing Ant and using the provided wrapper.

If a properties file is not currently useable to produce unadorned
output but would be acceptable to the rest of you, I will submit a
patch immediately.  ;)

Thoughts, comments?

Daniel Rall