ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Ant2 needs a Logo
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 09:49:23 GMT
Even though I said that I don't want to be the judge ....

Bill J. Fellows <Bill.J.Fellows@mail.sprint.com> wrote:

> Never claimed to be an artist, but by looking at the struts and
> velocity logos, how about somethin' like one of these?

Maybe we really should start with a generic logo for Ant before we
create "powered by" or "built by" logos.

I remember some people wanted more of a comic style logo for example.
Once we have _the_ Ant logo, deciding on a "built by" logo would be a
trivial task ...

That being said, unless we get a really cool ant in any style, I'll
probably prefer a nice text only logo (like yours) over a comic style
logo.

Stefan