ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Consolidated Requirements Document for Ant2
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:34:14 GMT
OK, spent some time last weekend to finally put this
<http://jakarta.apache.org/ant/ant2/features.html> document together.
I think it summarizes the outcome of our several voting rounds and
adds some background to the plain text list.

Some things are still sketchy and will need some more content, but it
doesn't seem that we'd agree on these things yet.

Please, could you all look over it, see whether I've forgotten
something important, whether something doesn't adequately reflect the
voiced opinions of the committers or just correct my spelling errors?

I'd like to link this document from our news page and officially close
the requirements collection phase with it.

Stefan