ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [SUBMIT/PROPOSAL] Another abstract Ant Logo
Date Mon, 18 Jun 2001 10:05:33 GMT

> On Mon, 18 Jun 2001 19:36, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
>> Tallying the votes might become more work if the number of voters
>> is more than ten, but this can be solved by technology 8-).
>
> That would be interesting. There is already websites up that allow
> you to supply a vote topic and solicit votes.

Yes, I never tried them and don't know how they deal with multiple
votes from the same person, but this would be an option.

Then there are multiple ready to go scripts to hook into procmail for
mail based votes (from the admins for Usenet CFVs for example) that
would simply require somebody to volunteer tallying the votes (I could
do that for example).  These go through a confirmation loop and all
that.

Stefan