ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Lions, Import, and ProjectRef, oh my !
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:46:25 GMT

>>BTW, can we have meaningful subject lines? What is the meaning of
>>the Lions reference?
>
> It is meaningful - it is a comment on the state of ant-dev via
> reference to a classical film ;) Cheers,

In Germany we have this nasty idea that nobody would go to the cinema
and watch a movie unless the title has been translated 8-).  As I
don't expect you to know the name of the movie in Germany, could you
please give a little hint on which one you are talking about (can't
remember anything with "Löwe" that would apply to ant-dev).

Thanks

        Stefan