ant-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <russg...@acm.org>
Subject Re: Problems with licenses (GPL, LGPL) and task writing
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:31:54 GMT
At 7:15 PM +1000 6/15/01, Peter Donald wrote:
>In any case only code that is ASL and copyright Apache can be placed in
>Apache CVS (with a few exceptions that are not relevent here).

This applies only to source code, I assume? That is, jars which contain code with different
licenses (just as jaxp.jar) are permitted? If so, couldn't this optional task be included
in that fashion?

Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
russgold@acm.org                 | and reverence, not a series of cheap
http://www.httpunit.org          |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"