ant-dev mailing list archives

From Russell Gold <russg...@acm.org>
Subject Re: (PROPOSAL) ejbjar enhancment
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:38:08 GMT
At 12:48 PM -0500 6/12/01, TREVORSTEWART@UP.COM wrote:
>I just joined this list today.  I wanted to "make available" or "propose" a
>recent enhancement I made to the ejbjar task that allows the EJB jar files
>to be named via the <ejb-name> tag found in the ejb-jar.xml.  Would the
>group be interested in such a "thing"?  Has someone already done this that
>I am not aware of?

And what would you do when there is more than one bean in a jar?   The existing mechanism
allows jar names to be user controlled. I would prefer not to see it changed.
Russell Gold                     | "... society is tradition and order
russgold@acm.org                 | and reverence, not a series of cheap
http://www.httpunit.org          |   - Poul Anderson, "Iron"