ant-dev mailing list archives

From TREVORSTEW...@UP.COM
Subject RE: (PROPOSAL) ejbjar enhancment
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 12:54:52 GMT

I really like the directory naming option.  And just to make it clear I
certainly wouldn't propose to eliminate current functionality, but rather
to add the <ejb-name> naming feature as another option.

Conor,

If you're interested in my code let me know.

Trevor

"Conor MacNeill" <conor@cortexebusiness.com.au> on 06/12/2001 07:59:56 PM