ant-dev mailing list archives

From TREVORSTEW...@UP.COM
Subject Re: (PROPOSAL) ejbjar enhancment
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 14:56:41 GMT

Missed a few files the first time.  I'm not fimiliar with the iPlanet
server but from looking at the IPlantDeploymentTool.java it appears
it uses a different type of naming convention.  At any rate it didn't
appear that it needed to be changed to fit this enhancement.  If someone
more fimiliar with iPlant wants to take a look that would be grand.  Here's
the correct patch.  (All in one this time!!!  :) )

(See attached file: patch.txt)

TREVORSTEWART@UP.COM on 06/18/2001 12:14:34 PM