ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: submit new java-linking task
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 00:56:32 GMT
Nathaniel,

Can you have a look at the current depend task in Ant. I think you will see
that there is code in there already to handle the parsing of Classfile
bytecodes and the resolution of class file dependencies. Rather than having
two copies of such code in Ant, could you look at hooking your task up to
this code?

The other thing I would like to do is to move the depend code into the core
and then hook up the jar task to it so that a jar can be expanded
automatically from a set of "root" classes to include all necessary classes.

Conor