ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Conor MacNeill" <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>
Subject RE: (PROPOSAL) ejbjar enhancment
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 00:59:56 GMT
I have been looking at some enhancements to the ejbjar task with respect to
its naming conventions. Basically I would like to provide an attribute which
tells ejbjar how to derive the name of the jar it is generating. Possible
options would be
1. the directory containing the descriptor
2. the ejb-name
3. the current naming conventions (the default).

Any other ways people want to name their beans.

Conor