ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jerome Lacoste <jerome.laco...@smartcardsystem.com>
Subject RE: Need Ammo in Make vs. Ant argument...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 18:51:01 GMT
Robert,

I've seen your comment on JavaNCSS. Thanks for sharing the info.
I was wondering if you had tried JDepend.
I described it a little bit in a former post on the same thread.

I am currently using this tool in my Ant builds, hoping like you to find a
way to analyse the results one day :))

Perhaps will you find it interesting.

Cheers

Jerome