ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject [Available][patch] path
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2001 10:43:43 GMT
Hi,

I've added a path search functionality to the available task.  It can be
activated by passing a filepath.  If the filepath is null (default) then
there is no change in functionality otherwise, the path specified is
searched.

<available property="vb.present" file="VB6.EXE" type="file"
filepath="${java.library.path}"/>

I've appended a cvs diff -u in addition to the full java code.

Hope this is useful.  If there's a better way of doing this, please tell me!

Excellent project!

J.

of this email.