ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Junit output behaviour
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 06:56:05 GMT

The document states about the formatter: "Output will always be sent to a
file unless you set the usefile attribute to false". If there are no
formatters there will be no output at all unless there is the printsummary
attribute set (the printsummary attribute sets a special formatter to print
the data via the Ant logger)

Is that the printsummary attribute documentation that is confusing to you ?

ps: I think ant-users is more appropriate

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France