ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject [PROPOSAL] Sitraka JProbe Coverage task
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2001 18:25:17 GMT
Hello all,

Is it possible to add this task in the CVS source tree ?

I submit it 4 months ago prior to 1.3 release thus timing was not good.
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-dev&m=98114643614614&w=2

I should enhance it in a couple of days to benefit from the XML report of
JProbe 3.0 and a nice additional feature as well under construction but I
feel it should be ok to put it now under CVS.

Thanks.

Additional question:

- It is possible to create an etc directory or such to the ant distribution
of the optional resource for example to put here some default xsls such as
log.xsl or a default junit xsl ?
I have under validation an xsl for JUnit report to get rid of all these
xsls/html/css in the source tree I did, as well as xsls for WebGain QA
metrics, WebGain QA audit (Ant tasks here as well) and JProbe Coverage. I
have used them in my daily build to generate reports from my source code and
my JUnit tests for more than 2 months now, so they are pretty close to beta
release :-).
I'm using the redirect extension of Xalan.

- the target JDK for 1.4 is still JDK 1.1 right ?

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France