ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stephane Bailliez <sbaill...@imediation.com>
Subject RE: Need Ammo in Make vs. Ant argument...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 08:01:04 GMT

Here, I have about 13MB of Java source code for 410KB of build.xml file
(from 3KB to 45KB)

There is an additional 100KB of GUMP files (xml project description + xsl)
that generates 178KB of build files for the whole build.

The build compiles Java and C, perform audit analysis of Java source code
and compute metrics.
(I'm using tasks for WebGain Quality Analyzer (former Metamata
Audit/Metrics))

Unit tests will be included soon as well as unit test coverage.
For coverage, I'm working on it w/ JProbe 3.0 and it should be piece of cake
since they added XML report.
Yesterday I wrote the XSL for the framed report and it looks quite cool.

I only need to add an extension for this task since unfortunately JProbe
still gives information about what is covered and not about what is NOT
covered. Thus I think I will add a reference classpath to look at (I will
use most of the code that Conor wrote for the depend task). This extension
will be the biggest part.

Once I have all the reference data, I will have to merge them into the XML
report so that I have useful data to look at.

--
 St├ęphane Bailliez
 Software Engineer, Paris - France