ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Brown, Keith" <KBr...@develop.com>
Subject Case sensitivity
Date Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:39:48 GMT
Hello all,

I searched the archives of this list to see what was happening on the
Win32 file system case insensitivity front, and apparently some
discussion back in February occurred [1], and a patch [2] was submitted
(the patch added an ignoreCase attribute to <fileset/> which would have
helped me greatly), but it doesn't appear as though this patch was
committed.

I read the various threads I could find by searching the archives, but
it wasn't clear what the current thought is on this problem. Let me
state that I'm happy to help by submitting patches; I'd just like to get
my head in synch with what you guys are thinking.

[1]
http://www.mail-archive.com/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=ant-dev_jakarta_apac
he_org&restrict=&exclude=&words=fileset+case+sensitive

[2]
http://www.mail-archive.com/ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org/msg02333/bug368.p
atch

Keith Brown