ant-dev mailing list archives

From Takashi Okamoto <toran...@kun.ne.jp>
Subject Unix man pages for ant ant build.xml
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 08:30:27 GMT
Hi!

Egon Willighagen wrote unix man pages for ant command and build.xml.
I took them into my debian package that is available following URL:

	 http://www.debian.org/~tora/deb/

But I think it's better that these man pages is included original Ant.
And he said when I confirmed him about license:

I said:
> Ant is distributed under Apache Software License. I hope your man pages
> too.

Egon replied:
> If this would mean that the man pages will be uploaded to the source tree at
> Apache, then ok. If not, i prefer GPL.

So you can take these man pages if you want.
I attached them.

BTW, I posted a patch for kjc Java copmiler. How about it?

regards.
----
Takashi Okamoto