ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jay Glanville" <dic...@nortelnetworks.com>
Subject RE: Ant2 needs a Logo
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 17:25:02 GMT
Just out of curiosity, if we do have text on the logo, shouldn't it be in
past tense?  Please, English majors, feel free to flame me!  ;-)

I mean, instead of "build by ...", shouldn't it be "built by ..." indicating
that this application/component/module was built by ant?

JDG

-----Original Message-----
From: Christoph Wilhelms [mailto:Christoph.Wilhelms@impress.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2001 12:42 PM
To: 'ant-dev@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Ant2 needs a Logo

Hi all!

I have submitted 2 proposals for Ant-Logos way back when in September, I
think, but I did not earn much honor with it. That forced me to rethink/redo
that stuff again. I have a logo for ANT and a "build by..."-logo nearly read
- just have do to a little scannining and vectorization!

To make you courious how it looks like: It shows the 3 Bold letters ANT
acompanied by a tiny ANT with a builders helmet - I am also planning an
animated GIF where the little ant adds the horizontal bar of the letter T!

Hope I made you courious enough - I think I'll be ready to submit next week!

Greetinx,
Chris