ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Twiggs, Glenn" <>
Subject RE: [SUBMIT] CCM tasks
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2001 16:38:53 GMT

I took a quick look through your ccm.html file to see what functionality
you're providing. It looks great! I found a few typos in your doc you might
want to check...

1) The CCMCheckin task example specifies a "commentfile" attribute that
doesn't appear in the "Parameters" table.

2) The title for the CCMCreateTask reads "CCMReconfigure" - a little cut and
paste error? ;-)

Thanks again - We do not currently use continuus, but may be converting to
it soon. Your submission will help a great deal when the time comes to
convert (or pervert :-) our build system.

-----Original Message-----
From: MOUSSAUD Benoît []
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 9:41 AM
To: ''
Subject: [SUBMIT] CCM tasks

These are tasks for continuus ( or
it is a change management solution. All the tasks are mainly inspireb by the
ClearCase task.
I suggest you to put them into optional/ccm.
In the zip file you will find src files, xml+java test case and the doc.
I hope they will be integrated into 1.4 !

I suggest the following task names :

 <taskdef name="ccmcheckout"
  <taskdef name="ccmcheckin"
  <taskdef name="ccmcheckintask"