ant-dev mailing list archives

From Josh Eckels <jeck...@stampysoft.com>
Subject Three J2ME tasks available
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 00:08:23 GMT
I've written three Ant tasks to help with building J2ME projects. One uses
the J2ME Wireless Toolkit to preverify the class files, one updates the JAR
file size information in a JAD file, and the third uses the MIDP for PalmOS
tools from Sun to convert JAR files into PRCs that can be transferred to a
Palm handheld and run using the KVM.

They are available, with source, from http://www.stampysoft.com/ant/.

The external tools and tasks page (which I assume is the proper place for
these to live) says that one should post information to one of the mailing
lists to get listed. I hope this is the right one.

Thanks,
Josh