ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Vogel <pvo...@arsin.com>
Subject RE: [ANNOUNCE] Coming Soon: taskdefs.org website...
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2001 06:18:27 GMT
I think it's a great idea, check out CPAN for a great
model of how this sort of thing works.  No CVS necessary
because it should be a repository of "releases" not a
repository for development, that's what places like
sourceforge are for...

-Peter

---
Peter A. Vogel
Manager, Configuration Management
Arsin Corporation, Professional Services
http://www.arsin.com