ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Janes <pet...@liberate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-ant/webpage/xdocs resources.xml
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:49:52 GMT
Hi, Stefan.  I notice you've been on a committing binge recently. :)  A
while back I submitted a patch to the Zip task to optionally prevent
directory entries being added to zip files (and hence jars, which was
where I originally discovered the need).  Is this still somewhere in
your queue, or are there outstanding issues with the patch that need to
be addressed?

Thanks,
Peter J.
--
fix, n., v.  What one does when a problem has been reported too many
times to be ignored.