ant-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn McAllister <gl...@somanetworks.com>
Subject FYI: Updated format of Resources page.
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2001 19:45:40 GMT
I finally realized that we have a resources page on our website (gotta
love the sharp focus I can bring to a job...) and noticed that an
article I wrote about Ant and VisualAge for Java in my IBM days was
missing.  No prob, I added it and even figured out how to update
jakarta.apache.org.  While I was looking at the page, I realized it
wasn't overly readable as the lists were getting longer, and didn't
really match some of our other pages.  So I updated it to look more like
our "External Tools and Tasks" page.  Hope nobody minds.

Glenn McAllister
SOMA Networks, Inc.