ant-dev mailing list archives

From Ken Wood <kw...@i2.com>
Subject Re: Consolidated Requirements Document for Ant2
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2001 12:51:52 GMT
Good point about multi-threading.
I think the documentation says it, you just have to look
closely. Perhaps the wording needs to make it more clear that:

  Proposed: multi-threading of several tasks within A SINGLE target.

  Rejected: multi-threading of several targets within a project --
            because of the complexity of dealing with dependencies
            between targets.