ant-dev mailing list archives

From Yannick Menager <ymena...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re[2]: Problems with licenses (GPL, LGPL) and task writing
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:09:19 GMT
Hello Tim,

what if we had a defined API for say.. CVS Tasks.. and a series of
adaptors for multiple implementations.... would that be legal ?
maybe as an optional task, if the jcvs classes are there, it uses
them, if not.... Why hasn't that be done ? any legal reasons against ?

--
Best regards,
 Yannick                            mailto:ymenager@yahoo.co.uk