ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <>
Subject RE: Configure->Template->Build
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 02:12:17 GMT
At 05:18 PM 6/6/01 +0100, Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:
>Let's see,

sounds good to me.

>	lieing,

never accused you of that

> insane,

never accused you of that

is descriptipe of your efforts.

>I have heard your arguments I have not being convinced by them. If you want,
>we can agree to disagree and live it at that.

Most people would who disagree actually give reasons, the conversation
continues and solution is produced. Interesting that you choose not to go
this path.

>About my supposedly false statement:

Try this one instead.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<project name="test" default="devtest" basedir=".">
   <target name="x">

>Imagine that, it did what I said it would.

ooops - seems like you are wrong ... again.

I guess the only thing left is "Show me the code". When you have
implemented your proposal we will compare then - ok? Sounds good.