ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject makeReadOnly() method
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2001 09:35:55 GMT
Hi,

I have just added makeReadOnly() method to a whole bunch of classes in
framework. The reason was that I recently came across someone who was using
Avalon code and doing something like

((DefaultComponentManager)componentManager).put( "blah", blah );

which is obviously bad form. So after you make something read only this
would actually throw an IllegalStateException.

Cheers,

Pete