ant-dev mailing list archives

From Christoph Wilhelms <Christoph.Wilhe...@impress.com>
Subject RE: Ant2 needs a Logo
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:42:09 GMT
Hi all!

I have submitted 2 proposals for Ant-Logos way back when in September, I
think, but I did not earn much honor with it. That forced me to rethink/redo
that stuff again. I have a logo for ANT and a "build by..."-logo nearly read
- just have do to a little scannining and vectorization!

To make you courious how it looks like: It shows the 3 Bold letters ANT
acompanied by a tiny ANT with a builders helmet - I am also planning an
animated GIF where the little ant adds the horizontal bar of the letter T!

Hope I made you courious enough - I think I'll be ready to submit next week!

Greetinx,
Chris