ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: E-mail time delay?
Date Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:41:09 GMT
--- Peter Donald <donaldp@apache.org> wrote:
> I am seeing it and I know of other people seeing it, however for most
> people  it seems to be a-ok. Not sure about the cause.

The mail I've sent today seems to be getting back out to the lists in the
usual (very fast) time, except one I sent this morning that has yet to
show up at all (to ant-user, in reply to a P4 question). It never came
back thru my mail, and it's not in the archive. Guess there's a bit-bucket
somewhere with it in it. Never seen that happen before.

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)