ant-dev mailing list archives

From Diane Holt <hol...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Looking for a clean JSP Task compiler
Date Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:57:57 GMT
Francesco,

I searched thru ant-dev, and found a JspC.java, posted in September of
last year -- is that the one you picked up, or was there a newer one? If
it is that one, I cleaned it up (only took a minute) and compiled it, so I
can send you that one if you want. (Didn't actually run it, though, since
I don't do any JSP stuff at this point, nor was there any documentation
included for it.) If it was a different one, do you have the URL of the
message you got that one from?

Diane

=====
(holtdl@yahoo.com)