ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Robert J. Clark" <cl...@sitraka.com>
Subject Re: Need Ammo in Make vs. Ant argument...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:24:31 GMT
On Wed, 13 Jun 2001 20:51:01 +0200 Jerome Lacoste <jerome.lacoste@smartcardsystem.com>
wrote:

> I've seen your comment on JavaNCSS. Thanks for sharing the info.
> I was wondering if you had tried JDepend.
> I described it a little bit in a former post on the same thread.

Yes, I saw the post and checked out the description of the task and
also took a look at the JDepend web page (which I had not heard of
before). This does look interesting.

> I am currently using this tool in my Ant builds, hoping like you to find a
> way to analyse the results one day :))

I think I will try and get both JDepend and JavaNCSS analysis of the
source code used for our builds. Right now adding a little time to the
build will not be serious and I would be interested in seeing if these
kinds of metrics can help us here.

Thanks for pointing this tool out ( and for writing the task wrapper ;-) )

- Rob