ant-dev mailing list archives

From Thomas Jahn <>
Subject FileEditTask for Ant
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2001 16:52:30 GMT
Hi all,

Since I just joined this development group list and
only searched for this capability for three hours
stright, I apologize if this class was created by
someone else and you all know about it.

I would like to give back to the community so I would
like to announce a FileEditTask for ant. It allows the
replacing of a string or line of a file, by a
specified string. This becomes useful for editing any
text file (not just property files) and useful for a
build to edit version numbers.

The Source, Class and Help can be found here:

Go nuts. Send comments about this class to me, Tom..

Tom Jahn

Do You Yahoo!?
a year!

View raw message