ant-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Donald <dona...@apache.org>
Subject [ant2] AspectHandler globals and inheritance
Date Sun, 17 Jun 2001 12:24:15 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering on whether or not you think there should be either
1. global aspect handlers (ie used in all projects in set) as well as project
specific handlers?
2. Should aspect handlers be inherited between sub-projects?

For (2) I say we should probably follow suit with whatever we do with
properties (at this stage looks like no inheritance). For (1) I could see a
use in having global aspect handlers (for things like gump) as well as
project specific aspect handlers. Thoughts?

Cheers,

Pete