ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Configure->Template->Build
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2001 15:45:42 GMT
> From: Peter Donald [mailto:donaldp@apache.org]
>
> At 05:18 PM 6/6/01 +0100, Jose Alberto Fernandez wrote:
> >
> >	lieing,
>
> never accused you of that

Read again the message I was replying to. I cut & pasted these words from
there.

> > insane,
>
> never accused you of that
>
> >tirade
>
> is descriptipe of your efforts.
>
> >I have heard your arguments I have not being convinced by
> them. If you want,
> >we can agree to disagree and live it at that.
>
> Most people would who disagree actually give reasons, the conversation
> continues and solution is produced. Interesting that you
> choose not to go
> this path.

I have given reason to you, plenty of them. You do not accept them, fine.
That is your prerogative. It won't make me loose my sleep.

> >About my supposedly false statement:
> >

> Try this one instead.
>
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
> <project name="test" default="devtest" basedir=".">
>    <target name="x">
>      <broken-javac-task-reference/>
>    </target>
> </project>
>
> >Imagine that, it did what I said it would.
>
> ooops - seems like you are wrong ... again.

Who said the above project is *syntactically* invalid? The syntax looks
correct to me. Next time read my paragraphs in full. I said (paraphrazing)
"you may run them with -Dyxz... if you want to check for unknown tasks", so
you can.

Chiao,

Jose Alberto