ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Jose Alberto Fernandez" <j_a_fernan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: FW: logos
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2001 14:49:24 GMT
I like logo1 also.
Is it true the "Another Neat Tool" bit? I did not know that.

They all look very corporate though, some of the other logos try to add some
comic relief on the logo. I would love to have some of that.

How about modifying logo1 so that the ANT is "planting" an "apache like
feather" on the new ground. A little take on the "Apollo 11" image.

Anyway, good work.

Jose Alberto