ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Tim Stephenson" <tim.stephen...@sybase.com>
Subject PATCH sql task compatibility with Sybase and MS
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2001 17:35:35 GMT
hi ,

here is a diff of a change i have made to ensure sql tasks work with Sybase
and Microsoft, it was tested against Sybase only but I assume since
Microsoft uses TSQL as its command language that the same problem exists
there

i inserted these lines at l448 after the existing line
                if ( line.length() > 2 ) {
                  if (line.substring(0,3).equalsIgnoreCase("REM")) continue;
                }

diff follows

diff -r1.17 SQLExec.java
447a448,456
>                 // Sybase ASE and MS SQL Server use 'go' or 'GO'
>                 // to indicate the end of a statement
>                 if (line.trim().equalsIgnoreCase("go")){
>                     log("SQL: " + sql, Project.MSG_VERBOSE);
>                     execSQL(sql, out);
>                     sql = "";
>                     continue ;
>                 }