ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SQLExec and Properties
Date Wed, 02 May 2001 08:31:57 GMT
Michael McCallum <gholam@xtra.co.nz> wrote:

> But the are interdependent.  I update the sqlexec to use the
> filterset type with explicitly set filltersets.

So I need to revisit your patch completely, sorry.  Seems my memory
is failing more often these days.

> The sql patch does not do anything execpt add a call to
> filterset.replaceTokens( sql )

Why use filters instead of property substitution for this?

> I could split it all up into patches for Project, copy,
> DefaultCompilerAdapter, Filter, SQLExec etc if you would like.

I thought they had been independent, sorry.  Personally I like
separate patches and mails for independent changes, but a compound
patch for changes that affect several files.

Stefan